Why use Access Scaffolding?
All Your Scaffolding Needs!
- Scaffold Hire - contact your closest branch or distributor
- Scaffold Sales - for a large range of new or ex-hire stock
- Scaffold Training - ensure you have the right qualifications
- Scaffold Tools - from head to toe, we've got you covered
- Scaffold Manufacturing - manufacturing our own 440 Series
Access Scaffolding have been providing aluminium scaffold for over 25 years. We have trained and skilled personnel for complete project solutions and a large inventory on hand to ensure your orders are fulfilled quickly and on time.
Being well established in the rental and erection business of scaffolding, Access Scaffolding brings experience as a user of scaffold products into the many industries requiring the use of scaffolding. We know all the concerns that being a scaffolder must deal with: quality and competitiveness, licensing and legislation requirements and the right equipment for the job.
Scaffolding Products & Services:
- STAIR TOWER SCAFFOLDS
- LADDER ACCESS TOWER SCAFFOLDS
- BIRDCAGE SCAFFOLDS
- VOID FILLS
- CANTILEVER SCAFFOLDS
- SUSPENDED AND HANGING SCAFFOLDS
- BRIDGING UNITS
- MOBILE SCAFFOLDS
- COMPLETE HOUSE WRAPS
- INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC SCAFFOLDINGS
- TUBE & COUPLER SCAFFOLDS
- SAFETY NETS
- COMPLIANT WITH AS/NZS4576 AND AS1576 1-6
- FULLY INSURED, 10 MILLION PUBLIC LIABILITY
- FULL ERECT AND DISMANTLE SERVICE
- TICKETED & EXPERIENCED SCAFFOLDERS
- FRIENDLY SERVICE
CALL US NOW ON 1300 133 922
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufactured in Australia from Australian metal - creates local economic development, jobs and a better future for all Australians.
For a product to be 'Australian Made' there are some key criteria that must be met as defined by Australian Consumer Law. The main criterion is that the product must have undergone substantial transformation within Australia. You can find out more in the Australian Made Code of Practice.