Scaffold Sales Melbourne Geelong Adelaide
Access Scaffolding manufactures a range of 440 Series Aluminium Scaffolding.
With a dedicated manufacturing and repair depot located in Springvale, Victoria Access Scaffolding can supply Access 440 Series Scaffolding at competitive prices.
The durable lightweight design of the Access 440 Series Scaffolding is superior to our competitors in many ways...
- Quick & easy to assemble
- High grade aluminium tube - impact resistant and safer under load
- 2.6mm wall thickness - additional strength, longevity and robustness
- 48mm outside diameter tube - compatible with most scaffold couplers
- Adjustable and lockable castors
- Less deflection - longer product life (in excess of 10 years)
- Riveted fittings - for ease of replacement
- Platforms - are lightweight, non-slip plywood and are resin coated to withstand water damage. We supply a catch on trap doors to ensure it remains closed when erecting and dismantling.
- Australian made graspers - with spring loaded, quick release mechanism which can be easily replaced if they become damaged or worn.
Manufactured in Australia from Australian metal - creates local economic development, jobs and a better future for all Australians.
For a product to be 'Australian Made' there are some key criteria that must be met as defined by Australian Consumer Law. The main criterion is that the product must have undergone substantial transformation within Australia. You can find out more in the Australian Made Code of Practice.